The company aims to grow its brand licensing program into new categories. By Staff Writer
As the exclusive licensing agency for Red Cross brand licensing, Seltzer Licensing Group will develop a strategic licensing plan to bring the core principles of the Red Cross into new commercial categories.
Each new licensee will help reinforce American Red Cross’ commitment to educate and empower consumers to prepare for disasters or other emergencies before they happen. Additionally, all of the company’s licensed products will feature new branded packaging, developed to help consumers easily identify the trusted Red Cross name and the products recommended to have on hand in case of emergency.
“These five new licensees are just the beginning of the exciting brand licensing program we are implementing across the categories of health, safety, emergency preparedness, and lifestyle consumer products,” Seltzer Licensing Group President Stu Seltzer said in a release.
The new partners include:
* LifeStraw will offer LifeStraw American Red Cross portable water filtration products. LifeStraw’s water filtration products provide American consumers with the confidence that their water will be filtration safe for use in the event of emergencies.
* Hydro-Photon Inc. was selected to supply a Red Cross branded UV purifier. These SteriPEN innovative water purifiers provide clean, safe drinking water faster, easier and more effectively than other portable water disinfection methods, like pumps and chemicals. Its small, lightweight design provides for easy storage and makes them a critical component to any emergency preparedness kit for home or travel.
* Penn-Plax will offer Red Cross branded pet first aid, disaster relief and outdoor safety kits to help ensure that pets will be “Always Ready” for emergencies.
* 2253 Apparel will launch a lifestyle collection of adult clothing and accessories inspired by the Red Cross. Focusing on comfort and quality, the Red Cross collection will provide consumers a stylish way to show their support.
* 360° Student Travel by Westcoast Connection will take teens to Washington, D.C., on trips to receive emergency preparedness training and perform community service hours for the Red Cross.